Thursday 24 October 2013

Friendship Quotes

03:35


If friendship is your weakest point, then you are the strongest person in the world. ~Abraham Lincoln




Friends are like stars; they come and go, but the ones that stay are the ones that glow.
~Unknown






Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another:  What? You too? I thought I was the only one.
~C.S. Lewis






A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words.
~Unknown






Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born.
~Anaïs Nin






Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.
~Albert Camus






Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It’s not something you learn in school. But if you haven’t learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven’t learned anything.
~Muhammad Ali






Never explain yourself. Your friends donot need it and your enemies would not believe it.
~Belgicia Howell





I don’t need a friend who changes when I change and who nods when I nod; my shadow does that much better
~Plutarch






Only a true best friend can protect you from your immortal enemies.
~Richelle Mead






It's the times we're so crazy, that people think we're high. It's the times we laugh so hard, we can't help but cry. It's all the inside jokes and "remember whens". those are all the reasons that we're best friends!
~Unknown







I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light.
~Helen Keller






The language of friendship is not words, but meaning.
~Unknown






Good friends, good books, and a sleepy conscience: this is the ideal life
~Mark Twain






Be true to your work, your word, and your friends
~Henry David






If you're alone, I'll be your shadow. If you want to cry, I'll be your shoulder. If you want a hug, I'll be your pillow. If you need to be happy, I'll be your smile... But anytime you need a friend, I'll just be me."
~Unknown






Best friend” isn’t just a name. A best friend is someone who’s there for you, no matter what. You can trust them, with anything and everything. Best friends share tears and laughs, almost like their emotions are intertwined. Most importantly, you can always count on a best friend.
~Unknown






Friendship marks a life even more deeply than love. Love risks degenerating into obsession, friendship is never anything but sharing.
~Elie Wiesel






A friend is someone who can see the truth and pain in you even when you are fooling everyone else.
~Unknown






Friendship is about finding people who are your kind of crazy.
~Unknown






What is a friend? A single soul dwelling in two bodies.
~Aristotle






I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
~ J.R.R. Tolkien






A friend is one that knows you as you are, understands where you have been, accepts what you have become, and still, gently allows you to grow.
~William Shakespeare






The best mirror is an old friend.
~George Herbert






Do I not destroy my enemies when I make them my friends?
~Abraham Lincoln






True friends are like diamonds – bright, beautiful, valuable, and always in style.
~Nicole Richie






How many slams in an old screen door? Depends how loud you shut it. How many slices in a bread? Depends how thin you cut it. How much good inside a day? Depends how good you live 'em. How much love inside a friend? Depends how much you give 'em.
~Shel Silverstein





Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2013 QuotesTank. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism | Blogger Templates

Back To Top