Thursday 5 December 2013

Muhammad Ali Quotes

03:02








Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing.~ Muhammad Ali






I done wrestled with an alligator, I done tussled with a whale, only last week I murdered a rock, injured a stone, hospitalized a brick. I'm so mean I make medicine sick.
~ Muhammad Ali










I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.
~Muhammad Ali




The man who has no imagination has no wings.~Muhammad Ali




The man who views the world at 50 the same as he did at 20 has wasted 30 years
of his life.
~Muhammad Ali




Live everyday as if it were your last because someday you're going to be right.~Muhammad Ali




There's not a man alive who can whup me. I'm too fast. I'm too smart. I'm too pretty. I should be a postage stamp. That's the only way I'll ever get licked.
~Muhammad Ali




Wars of nations are fought to change maps. But wars of poverty are fought to map change.
~Muhammad Ali









We have one life; it soon will be past; what we do for God is all that will last.
~Muhammad Ali




To be a great champion you must believe you are the best. If you’re not, pretend you are.
~Muhammad Ali




What keeps me going is goals.
~Muhammad Ali




I know where I'm going and I know the truth and I don't have to be what you want me to be. I'm free to be what I want.
~Muhammad Ali




I'm so fast that last night I turned off the light switch in my hotel room and was in bed before the room was dark.~Muhammad Ali




The best way to make your dreams come true is to wake up.
~Muhammad Ali




Age is whatever you think it is. You are as old as you think you are.
~Muhammad Ali




People don't realize what they had till it's gone. Like President Kennedy - nobody like him. Like The Beatles, there will never be anything like them. Like my man, Elvis Presley - I was the Elvis of boxing.
~Muhammad Ali




When you can whip any man in the world, you never know peace.
~Muhammad Ali




Silence is golden when you can’t think of a good answer.
~Muhammad Ali




What you're thinking is what you're becoming.
~Muhammad Ali




There are two things that are hard to hit and see. That's a spooky ghost and Muhammad Ali.
~Muhammad Ali




I believe in the religion of Islam. I believe in Allah and peace.~Muhammad Ali




He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life.~Muhammad Ali




Inside of a ring or out, ain't nothing wrong with going down. It's staying down that's wrong.
~Muhammad Ali







Cassius Clay is a slave name. I didn't choose it and I don't want it. I am Muhammad Ali, a free name - it means beloved of God - and I insist people use it when people speak to me and of me.
~Muhammad Ali






I got nothing against no Viet Cong. No Vietnamese ever called me a 'nigger.
~Muhammad Ali






You lose nothing when fighting for a cause ... In my mind the losers are those who don't have a cause they care about.
~Muhammad Ali






Others may know pleasure, but pleasure is not happiness. It has no more importance than a shadow following a man
~Muhammad Ali







Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2013 QuotesTank. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism | Blogger Templates

Back To Top