Wednesday 12 March 2014

Paul Walker Quotes

11:44




  • If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling.  ~Paul Walker



  • You know, all that really matters is that the people you love are happy and healthy. Everything else is just sprinkles on the sundae.~Paul Walker




  • Life's too short. And the biggest curse is falling in love with somebody.~Paul Walker






  • I live by 'Go big or go home.' That's with everything. It's like either commit and go for it or don't do it at all. I apply that to everything. I apply that to relationships, I apply that to like sports, I apply that to everything. That's what I live by. That's how I like it.~Paul Walker




  • It used to always be, 'Go big or go home' when I was a kid. I've mellowed it out a bit,
    because I got sick of stacking it up and crashing.
    ~Paul Walker





  • My philosophy is: If you can't have fun, there's no sense in doing it.~Paul Walker





  • I wish I could be behind the wheel for every stunt.~Paul Walker




  • Surfing soothes me, it's always been a kind of Zen experience for me. The ocean is so magnificent, peaceful, and awesome. The rest of the world disappears for me when I'm on a wave.~Paul Walker




  • I'm a crazy car guy. I've got an airplane hangar full of cars.~Paul Walker


  • I have an airplane hangar with 17 cars in it. That's no joke. I have a 'half pipe' in there, too - you know, like a big ramp, where I skateboard. It's awesome. It's the ultimate fantasy.~Paul Walker



Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2013 QuotesTank. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism | Blogger Templates

Back To Top