Friday 14 March 2014

John Lennon Quotes

00:28



  • When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.
     
    ~John Lennon




  • The more real you get
    The more unreal the world gets.
    ~John Lennon










  • Life is what happens to you while you’re busy making other plans.
    ~John Lennon





  • Count your age by friends, not years. Count your life by smiles, not tears.
    ~John Lennon



  • Imagine all the people living life in peace. You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one. I hope someday you'll join us, and the world will be as one.~John Lennon




  • Being honest may not get you a lot of friends but it'll always get you the right ones
    ~John Lennon




  • time you enjoy wasting was not wasted.~John Lennon




  • There are two basic motivating forces: fear and love. When we are afraid, we pull back from life. When we are in love, we open to all that life has to offer with passion, excitement, and acceptance. We need to learn to love ourselves first, in all our glory and our imperfections. If we cannot love ourselves, we cannot fully open to our ability to love others or our potential to create. Evolution and all hopes for a better world rest in the fearlessness and open-hearted vision of people who embrace life.
    ~John Lennon




  • Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it.~John Lennon




  • I believe in everything until it's disproved. So I believe in fairies, the myths, dragons. It all exists, even if it's in your mind. Who's to say that dreams and nightmares aren't as real as the here and now?
    ~John Lennon



  • If someone thinks that love and peace is a cliche that must have been left behind in the Sixties, that's his problem. Love and peace are eternal.
    ~John Lennon





  • The more I see, the less I know for sure.” 
    ~John Lennon



  • You don't need anybody to tell you who you are or what you are. You are what you are!
    ~John Lennon



  • As usual, there is a great woman behind every idiot.
    ~John Lennon




  • A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality.
    ~John Lennon



  • If everyone demanded peace instead of another television set, then there'd be peace.
    ~John Lennon





  • Everything is clearer when you're in love.~John Lennon




  • living is easy with eyes closed
    ~John lennon



  • you have to be a bastard to make it,
    and that's a fact.
    ~John Lennon





  • It matters not who you love, where you love, why you love, when you love or how you love, it matters only that you love.
    ~John Lennon




  • Reality leaves a lot to the imagination.
    ~John Lennon




  • everybody loves you when you're six foot in the ground.
    ~John lennon



  • When it gets down to having to use violence, then you are playing the system’s game. The establishment will irritate you – pull your beard, flick your face – to make you fight. Because once they’ve got you violent, then they know how to handle you. The only thing they don’t know how to handle is non-violence and humor.~John Lennon






  • it's weird not to be weird
    ~john lennon




  • all we are saying is give peace a chance
      ~John Lennon



  • When you're drowning, you don't say 'I would be incredibly pleased if someone would have the foresight to notice me drowning and come and help me,' you just scream. ~John Lennon



  • For those of you in the cheap seats I'd like ya to clap your hands to this one; the rest of you can just rattle your jewelry!
    ~John Lennon



  • Nothing is real.
    ~John Lennon



  • War is over ... If you want it.
    ~John Lennon



  • How can I go forward when I don't know which way I'm facing?
    ~John Lennon

Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2013 QuotesTank. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism | Blogger Templates

Back To Top