Saturday 7 December 2013

Eminem Quotes

21:57




  • Love is evil, spell it backwards, I’ll show ya.~Eminem










  • I don't care if you're black, white, straight, bisexual, gay, lesbian, short, tall, fat, skinny, rich or poor. If you're nice to me, I'll be nice to you. Simple as that.
    ~Eminem




  • The truth is you don't know what is going to happen tomorrow. Life is a crazy ride, and nothing is guaranteed.
    ~Eminem




  • I don't hate women - they just sometimes make me mad.
    ~Eminem




  • My thing is this; if I`m sick enough to think it, then I`m sick enough to say it.
    ~Eminem




  • Cause sometimes, you just feel tired. Feel weak. And when you feel weak, you feel like you wanna just give up. But you gotta search within you. You gotta find that inner strength, and just pull that shit out of you. And get that motivation to NOT give up and NOT be a quitter. No matter how bad you wanna just fall flat on your face and collapse.
    ~Eminem







  • Damn. How much damage can you do with a pen?
    ~Eminem







  • I say what I want to say and do what I want to do. There's no in between. People will either love you for it or hate you for it.
    ~Eminem




  • Somewhere deep down there's a decent man in me, he just can't be found.
    ~Eminem






  • Cause see they call me a menace; and if the shoe fits I’ll wear it.
    ~Eminem




  • Love is just a word, but you bring it definition.
    ~Eminem








  • Sometimes I'm real cool, but sometimes I could be a real asshole. I think everyone is like that.
    ~Eminem




  • Behind every sucessful person lies a pack of hater.
    ~Eminem




  • If you have enemies, good, that means you stood up for something.
    ~Eminem









  • Fame hit me like a ton of bricks.
    ~Eminem




  • Don't let them tell you ain't beautiful.
    ~Eminem




  • I don't think I've ever read poetry, ever.
    ~Eminem





  • I don't think I ever thought of myself as Superman. But there were people who thought of me that way, and maybe I believed them a little.
    ~Eminem






Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2013 QuotesTank. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism | Blogger Templates

Back To Top