Tuesday 10 December 2013

Michael Jackson Quotes

01:24



  • Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons.  
    ~Michael Jackson





  • If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with.~Michael Jackson 




  • I'm never pleased with anything, I'm a perfectionist, it's part of who I am. ~Michael Jackson 




  • In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.” 
    ~Michael Jackson




  • The greatest education in the world is watching the masters at work.
    ~Michael Jackson




  • Just because you read it in a magazine or see it on a TV screen doesn't make it factual. To buy it is to feed it.
    ~Michael Jackson




  • When they say the sky's the limit to me that's really true
    ~Michael Jackson




  • I'm never pleased with anything, I'm a perfectionist, it's part of who I am. ~Michael Jackson 




  • We have to heal our wounded world. The chaos, despair, and senseless destruction we see today are a result of the alienation that people feel from each other and their environment. ~Michael Jackson




  • The meaning of life is contained in every single expression of life. It is present in the infinity of forms and phenomena that exist in all of creation.
    ~Michael Jackson




  • I'm a black American, I am proud of my race. I am proud of who I am. I have a lot of pride and dignity.
    ~Michael Jackson 





  • Snakes are very misunderstood. Snakes, I suggest, may be the oldest victims of bad press.
    ~Michael Jackson 




  • Children show me in their playful smiles the divine in everyone. This simple goodness shines straight from their hearts and only asks to be lived.
    ~Michael Jackson




  • I'm Starting With The Man InThe MirrorI'm Asking Him To ChangeHis WaysAnd No Message Could HaveBeen Any ClearerIf You Wanna Make The WorldA Better PlaceTake A Look At Yourself, AndThen Make A Change. ~Michael Jackson




  • When I see children, I see the face of God. That's why I love them so much. That's what I see.~Michael Jackson 




    • We have to heal our wounded world. The chaos, despair, and senseless destruction we see today are a result of the alienation that people feel from each other and their environment. ~Michael Jackson




    • The minute I started breaking the all-time record in record sales—I broke Elvis's records, I broke Beatles records—the minute it became the all-time best-selling album in the history of the Guinness Book of World Records, overnight they called me a freak. They called me a homosexual. They called me a child molester. They said I bleached my skin. They made everything to turn the public against me.
      ~Michael Jackson




    • Hope is such a beautiful word, but it often seems very fragile. Life is still being needlessly hurt and destroyed.~Michael Jackson




    • I changed. People change.
      ~Michael Jackson




    • All of us are products of our childhood. ~Michael Jackson




    • I know my race. I just look in the mirror. I know I'm black.
      ~Michael Jackson




    • In their innocence, very young children know themselves to be light and love. If we will allow them, they can teach us to see ourselves the same way. ” 
      ~Michael Jackson




    • Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation.
      ~Michael Jackson




    • Forever, continue to love, heal and educate the children, the future shines on them.
      ~Michael Jackson




    • Sometimes the heart is so heavy that we turn away from it and forget that its throbbing is the wisest message of life, a wordless message that says, "Live, be, move, rejoice -- you are alive!" Without the heart's wise rhythm, we could not exist. ~Michael Jackson




    • I'm saying heal the planet, heal the world, save our children, save the forest. Theres nothing wrong with that, right? ~Michael Jackson




    • To give someone a piece of your heart, is worth more than all the wealth in the world. ~Michael Jackson




    • Look beyond yourself.. ~Michael Jackson


    Written by

    We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    © 2013 QuotesTank. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism | Blogger Templates

    Back To Top