Monday 17 March 2014

Wayne Knight Quotes

08:04








  • If love is a crime, lock me up, I am guilty.
    ~Wayne Knight


  • What happens, I think, is especially for comic effect you find something about yourself that you don't like. You exaggerate it, and it's funny.
    ~Wayne Knight



  • Whatever road you've been given, enjoy that road.
    ~Wayne Knight




  • I think early in my life I may have been more explosive, internally, than I am now.
    ~Wayne Knight




  • Those characters are like my dark side magnified by a thousand. Now I`ve mellowed in my older age, but I`m still playing that.
    ~Wayne Knight





  • There's an appreciation of the whole picture of life as opposed to just ambition and circumstance and all the stuff that happens in this business. You find yourself lucky enough to be working with somebody really talented who you know and who you trust.
    ~Wayne Knight


  • Anyone can get a gun in Texas!
    ~Wayne Knight



  • If you had to have a diploma or a GED to collect unemployment, you'd see a lot more kids staying in school.
    ~Wayne Knight


  • I'm a wuss - a complete wuss!
    ~Wayne Knight




  • I think most people's careers in theater are based on delusion. It's just that mine started early.
    ~Wayne Knight


Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2013 QuotesTank. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism | Blogger Templates

Back To Top